▣🔗 Asset Link - Planting plugin

Yes that propably comes from chatgpt and when fixing the right way to load it I missed to cleanup.

That is copied either from another plugin or chatgpt and its only for the unitterm I had it that way for everything else I had $relateByName so I fixed that and cleaned up for now only in the development branch but will pull to main when I have fixed the other things you recommended.

This sounds great if I can get it to work, I also saw that my way had the problem with pagination because I had a script that imported lots of planttypes from openfarm… So for me I cleaned up my planttypes to only be the one I use. But doing it with the entity-select that you have already made sounds way better and will work for more people. However when I try

<entity-select
            label="Plant Type"
            entity-type="taxonomy_term--plant_type"
            v-model="plantType2"
></entity-select>

It dosen’t find any of my plant-types and I haven’t found anything more in the documentation about what I could be doing wrong.

I will try to work with the objects instead of the name since that would also make the other work with it way easier and more effective this was since I don’t have much experience in javascript and vue so I did it the way I could get it to work :slight_smile:

Fixed that, I hadn’t put much thought into it other than changing the plugin name, but it does make sense I have changed that for all my plugins now in the development branch. One thing I realized thou is that the actions are ordered by the namespace so that mine with se… will always end up in the end unless I put some other character in front which may or may not brake features that you add in the future… :slight_smile: