Natural stand color in map

Hi everyone,

I imported a kml as natural stand type area. Although I am not sure if a natural stand is what I think it is, a legal reserve, I am using it this way.

In the map I see its contour in yellow, the same color used in the field, as well as in the plantation contour. From what i have used, only water is different color (blue).

Can I adjust this so I don’t have any repetead colors for my different types of areas?

1 Like

You can use the area types however you would like, but basically the Forest module just gives two general options “Plantation” for areas that are intentionally planted forests, and “Natural Stands” for the opposite: natural forest areas that have not been intentionally planted.

In the map I see its contour in yellow, the same color used in the field, as well as in the plantation contour. From what i have used, only water is different color (blue).

Ah you discovered a bug! The “Plantation” type should be green, and the “Natural Stand” should be dark green. I fixed it with this commit: Update area type styles to use those defined in farmOS-map. · farmOS/farm_forest@a7cac2b · GitHub

You can either pull the change via Git or update that file manually. It’s a simple change. Thanks for the heads up!