Work Proposal: Support for community content on farmos.org

Am happy to hear @jgaehring that you also find the GUT to be a useful framework. For my part, tho working w/in those guardrails is still a challenge, it’s the kind of challenge that makes communication more effective, so… Well worth the effort!

Yes! With >1 way to skin this cat, the important thing is that there be 4 mutually exclusive categories, and (i think, based on my own read of the GUT), that each doc artefact (independent of medium; video, text, Discourse post, etc… That’s another dimension of classification) should belong to n=1 of these categories. Tho this may seem an overly/ needlessly restrictive constraint, i have found (maybe you too, since our earlier collaboration on a related project suffered from lack of clarity about this distinction, as i recall it), it really helps to be perfectly clear about which of these doc-types you are working to produce.

Anyway: this issue of community contributions to farmos.org is important enough, IMHO, i’m happy to support the cause as best i can, JG. Rock on, mate!

3 Likes