farmOS Calendar module (v2)

I’ve released v1.0.0 of the farmOS Calendar module and made it available to enable on Farmier-hosted instances.

Thanks for reviewing/testing! Couple of quick responses to specific things…

That’s unfortunate. Thanks for opening the upstream issue @wotnak! It is definitely an issue with the way the Calendar View module interacts with the Gin theme. Hopefully the maintainers of those two projects can figure out a good solution.

The colors are pretty simple right now. Here’s the CSS file: css/calendar.css · 1.x · project / farm_calendar · GitLab

The rules are (basically):

• If the log is “pending” the circle next to the log name will be empty. Otherwise, it will be a solid circle. (Almost like a radio button that’s been checked)
  • Color is determined by log type (hard-coded for some of the common core types):

These are great ideas @pat! Like I said above I don’t have plans (or funding) to dig much deeper on this module in the short term, but I think a lot of these would be great next steps for v1.0.1 or v1.1.0.

I also really like the dashboard calendar block ideas that you and @Farmer-Ed were tossing around in Medical Logs, withdrawal flags

If anyone wants to contribute PRs to this module I’d be happy to review!

4 Likes