Harvest CSV Export

@berrycw The “Inventory” tab on assets is just a list of inventory adjustments for that specific asset. Sorry if that is unclear - perhaps we need to add a bit of help text to the top.

Ultimately, I think general purpose “Inventory Report” would be a good place to summarize current inventory levels for all assets!

Also related perhaps:

I think the best next step in this regard would be to create some inventory management quick forms, which can serve as the “canonical” place to go to adjust inventories - with a simple set of input questions and it automatically creates the necessary logs/quantities/references when submitted.

(from Maintenance Log (v2) - #14 by mstenta)

Dedicated forum topic for that: Interest in an inventory adjustment quick form?

The other thing that I have noticed is that I have one asset item listed as Berry Blue Haskap and it has a parent of Frozen Haskap Berries, but for some reason that does not show up under Frozen Haskap Berries. Is this a bug?

Hmm I might need to better understand what you’re trying to achieve?

Asset parent relationships can be used in two different ways in farmOS:

1. “Location” assets use parent relationships to represent hierarchies.
  2. Non-location assets use parent relationships to represent genetic lineage.

If you are looking at a location asset, you should see a “Locations” tab at the top, which will show a page that displays the hierarchy of child locations.

If you are looking at a non-location asset, you should see a “Children” tab at the top, which will show a list of assets that reference the current asset as a parent.

Does that makes sense?