View Beds in Fields at a Glance

Hello,
Is there a way that I could click on a particular Area (in my case, a field) and it would be able to show me what is planted in all the beds within that field, all at once? Unless I’m missing something, when I click on the field, it cannot show me what is in each bed within it. It feels pretty cumbersome to have to click on each individual bed to see what is there. That would be a super helpful feature, and I’m curious how you all make this easier to see the overall picture!

1 Like

Hi @LEAF - this would be a great feature, I agree. We actually have a similar feature request in the queue already: https://www.drupal.org/project/farm/issues/2551073

That feature request is specifically about the full area record page (when you click through to see the area record with all it’s details) - not the popup that appears when you click on the map. Were you envisioning it in the popup as well?

Hi Mike, Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know that someone else is thinking along the same lines I am. I appreciate knowing that! I wasn’t thinking about the popup, specifically, but if that’s an easy add, sure, why not? Any way that I can easily see all of what is planted in each bed of a field would be supremely helpful. Thank you for your consideration!

1 Like