Change geofield map to farmOS map

Hello there,
When we select Geofield Map as Format on the logs screen, is it possible to see our own map?

(admin/structure/views/view/farm_log_daily_jobs_map2/edit)

I want to use the map in the dashboard or log add section here.

We come with our own maps in other formats, but for example, if I entered 2 logs and polygon, 2 separate maps come. If I choose the geofield map, 2 logs and polygon appear on one map. That’s why I want to use my own map instead of geofield map. Is this possible?

I want to change geofield map to farmOS map.

[image]

Can I choose our own map or farmOS map instead of geofield map in the format section?

@compact2 I’m going to move this to “farmOS Development” because the changes you are making are considerred customizations that are beyond the scope of “default farmOS”. These are lower level Drupal configurations you are modifying, so you are responsible for maintaining them yourself moving forward. (And you will need to replicate them on farmOS 2.x when you migrate.) Just want to make sure that’s clear! That said - I’m happy to see advanced experimentation! With great power comes great responsibility, and all that… :slight_smile:

When we select Geofield Map as Format on the logs screen, is it possible to see our own map?

The “Geofield Map” is a “Field Formatter” in Drupal 7 terminology, and is defined in code in the farm_geofield module: https://github.com/farmOS/farmOS/blob/7.x-1.x/modules/farm/farm_map/farm_map_geofield/farm_map_geofield.module

More information about “Field Formatters” in Drupal 7 can be found here: https://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules!field!field.api.php/group/field_formatter/7.x

We come with our own maps in other formats, but for example, if I entered 2 logs and polygon, 2 separate maps come. If I choose the geofield map, 2 logs and polygon appear on one map. That’s why I want to use my own map instead of geofield map. Is this possible?

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by this.

Can I choose our own map or farmOS map instead of geofield map in the format section?

This appears to be a screenshot of the sensor data View - which doesn’t relate to the Geofield Map in any way.

I want to make sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish before I give any advice. :slight_smile:

I took the screenshot as an example. My main goal is to use the farmOS map instead of the geofield map in the format section in admin / structure / views / view / MYVIEWNAME / edit / page.

I want to use FarmOS map not geofield map.

My main goal is to use the farmOS map instead of the geofield map in the format section in admin / structure / views / view / MYVIEWNAME / edit / page.

This is not possible (if I understand correctly). farmOS does not provide the ability to render a View in the farmOS map. This will be possible in 2.x, but not 1.x.