Error in drupal status

I get this errors in the Drupal status report, I don’t know how long they have been there because I haven’t looked there for a while.

I have been running drush updb and drush cr multiple times but the error stays there.

Edit: It also dosen’t really seem to affect anything or this far I haven’t seen anything other than a few php error that may or may not be related.

1 Like

The first one (“Plan record relationship”) was fixed recently, and will be included in the next release. PR: Remove data_table from existing plan_record entity type definition by paul121 · Pull Request #829 · farmOS/farmOS · GitHub

I’ve noticed the second one (“Oauth2 token”) on some of my older instances as well. It started happening after the upgrade of Simple OAuth from version 5 to version 6.

As far as I know, both are harmless. Drupal adds those errors if it notices any difference in the declared vs installed entity/field definitions, even when they are trivial changes. As long as your OAuth2 tokens are working I wouldn’t worry about it. That said, I would like to fix it, and expect to eventually… just isn’t a high priority because it doesn’t break anything.

2 Likes

Sounds good, just like you said it is not a high priority since it doesn’t seem to affect anything :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like