Error Message using Quick Form

Hello, I am receiving an error message lately when I try to use the Quick Form for Plantings. When I hit save it shows the attached error. Thank you for your help in solving!!

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 10.55.52 AM|453x199

1 Like

Hello @LEAF! Thanks for reporting. I’m assuming this was happening on ALL plantings you were trying to create with the quick form? Not just some of them?

I believe I found the issue. In farmOS 1.4 Plantings are able to reference multiple Seasons, but the Planting Quick Form didn’t get updated to support this. Because the error happens on the server after the form is submitted, I don’t think it will work until your farmOS is updated.

I’ve added a fix here: https://github.com/farmOS/farmOS/pull/297 If you’re self hosting you could try making that change on your server, it’s fairly simple.

If you’re hosting on Farmier hopefully @mstenta can update your site soon

1 Like

Thanks for the report @LEAF - and the quick fix @paul121! I will review/merge/deploy this ASAP. That was a dumb oversight on my part when I changed the Seasons field to multi-value last week. Oh well! :slight_smile:

Merged and deployed - the Planting quick form should be working again for you now @LEAF. :slight_smile:

Amazing, thank you so much!! You’re all the best.

Warm regards,
Amber

1 Like

Hey there, so sorry, but it’s still not working! We are still getting the same error message.

Thank you,
Amber

1 Like

Oops! Sorry Amber, I had forgotten something… try it again now! Should be working. :slight_smile:

I have been told by a colleague that it’s working. Thank you so much!

Warm regards,
Amber

1 Like