I want assets are view in respective land asset view page?

Here some assets are located in zone2 and zone2 located in our farm.below image you can see assets are located and child of zone2.

When i see logs related to zone2 it’s present. but, when looking logs it’s not presented.

It looks like log 32 is trying to move “vilvam_zone3” to “vilvam_zone2” - is that correct?

Is “vilvam_zone3” a “fixed” asset? Does it say “Is fixed: true” when you look at it?

Fixed assets cannot be “moved” by logs. See this page for more information: Location | farmOS

If you are trying to create a hierarchy of your locations, see: Mapping locations | farmOS

It looks like log 32 is trying to move “vilvam_zone3” to “vilvam_zone2” - is that correct?

Is “vilvam_zone3” a “fixed” asset? Does it say “Is fixed: true” when you look at it?

i didn’t mean that above you asked.
@mstenta first thank you for your response. Look that first image assets “vilvam_cnut_40” and “vilvam_cnut_56” are child of “vilvam_zone2” assets. so, when i looking “vilvam_zone2” assets tab that child assets should be viewable here right?. because, child of “vilvam_zone2” logs are currently viewable in logs tab of “vilvam_zone2” page.

1 Like

Oh I understand what you mean now, thanks for clarifying @aathi179.

I think this is the feature request you are interested in: https://www.drupal.org/project/farm/issues/2551073

Yes, that’s i mean. thank you.

1 Like