KML import in 2.x

I can’t upload images. I use docker with OS Windows 10.

@Farmy are you using WSL2 to run Docker? Someone else reported that using WSL2 was the only way they were able to get bind-mounted Docker volumes (eg: for file uploads) to work.

In settings.php I set $settings[‘file_private_path’] = ‘/opt/drupal/web/sites/default/private/files’;

This is the correct path for a Docker-based install.

It seems to me that the settings.php is ignored.

Go to [your-farmOS-domain]/admin/config/media/file-system. Do you see /opt/drupal/web/sites/default/private/files under “Private file system path”? If so, then your settings.php is working, and therefore something else must be wrong.

It seems I found a bug: Uploading pictures works in “Assets - seed”, but not in “Taxonomy - plant types”.

Hmm. So that would suggest that your private filesystem is working correctly? If you’re able to upload ANYTHING ANYWHERE, then it’s probably working. I’m not sure why Plant Type uploads aren’t… that may indeed be a bug.

There are useful fields defined like “Days to transplant” or “Days to maturity”, but I don’t see them anywhere else.

These were fields added in farmOS v1 that never really got used anywhere, but we kept them in v2 in case anyone put data in there. They may get used by the Crop Planning module in the future…