Trouble import csv local docker and LAMP

Hello

I use and hosting online farmOS, now i try for the first time to run it locally on my pc with docker (i use the guide) first and LAMP later.

In both case i have this error when i try to import csv from my farmOS hosted online for Logs.

• Warning : is_dir(): Unable to find the wrapper “private” - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in file_prepare_directory() (line 439 of /var/www/html/includes/file.inc ).
  • Warning : is_dir(): Unable to find the wrapper “private” - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in file_prepare_directory() (line 439 of /var/www/html/includes/file.inc ).
  • Warning : is_writable(): Unable to find the wrapper “private” - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in file_prepare_directory() (line 448 of /var/www/html/includes/file.inc ).
  • The file could not be uploaded, because the destination private://feeds is invalid.
  • Please upload a file.

As many hours of trying, i can’t find a solution and i need a hand.

Locally i use Ubuntu 20.04

Thanks

(sorry for my bad english)

1 Like

Hi @ykir - welcome to the farmOS forum!

You need to configure your “private file system path” in /admin/config/media/file-system.

More information here: https://www.drupal.org/docs/7/core/modules/file/overview#s-managing-file-locations-and-access

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

I resolve the problem, very simple but i’m novice.
Simply i go to Media → File System and i add a path to “Private file system path”.

Thanks again @mstenta

1 Like

Great! You’re welcome!

1 Like

I encountered a new problem.

Simple when i import some logs (here in example “Plantings”) the column “Location” is not imported.

I verify, when i directly open the csv, that the column exist and is fill with right things, but when i import then, location value disappear.

1 Like

Importing location is not yet supported, because technically that requires creating a movement log that is associated with the asset being moved.

Here is a feature request for that: https://www.drupal.org/project/farm/issues/2918234

Here is the general documentation for import/export too:

Note that importing the same CSV that was exported has some limitations (described in the links above).

1 Like

I only now realize those documents, I had already read them before I ran into the “private system path” error…

Sorry they hadn’t occurred to me, I could have gotten to them.

I solved it by transferring the whole database directly.

Thanks anyway

1 Like