Log map question

I drew polygon and linestring in daily log records as follows.
I drew them on separate days.(for example 11-12-13 January I record)
Is it possible to record which one was drawn on which day?
Can I get this data by updating a single log record instead of entering individual log records for each day?

My question is actually–>

I have workers working with me. I want to mark their daily activities on the map.
In the picture I marked the places that were made on the 11th, 12th and 13th of the month.

Can I update the current record instead of entering a new record every day? But I need to know where is done every day?
for example I need to know which drawing was made on the 11th.

Or do I have to register every day to keep track of this?

Also, can I use filters to see where it was made when I select the day for example?

Is it possible to record which one was drawn on which day?
Can I get this data by updating a single log record instead of entering individual log records for each day?

The only way to associate different geometries with different dates is to have separate Log entries for each date.

Also, can I use filters to see where it was made when I select the day for example?

It’s possible to filter logs by date and by the “Areas” that they reference. So as long as you associate them with an Area you should be able to filter broadly.

It isn’t currently possible to filter based on raw geometries - but that’s something that we’ll be adding to farmOS 2.x!