Map geometry issue

I’m having an issue where I cant assigning geometry to a log when I and an asset to it. If I dont add an asset the standard geometry map tools show up.

For example:
scenario 1: I create an activity log, go to location/geometry (or assets/movement/geometry, with no asset selected) and the map zooms in and I have the geometry tools on the map. This appears to work normal.

scenario 2: I create an activity log, add an asset, go to asset/movement/geometry or (location/geometry) and the map stays at the world view and I have no edit tools.

scenario 3: I create an activity log, open up assets/movement/geometries and create a geometry with the mapping tools. Then I add an asset and all the geometries disappear and the mapping tools go away.

scenario 4: I create an activity log with an asset and no geometries, and save it. Then go back and edit it I can change the geometry as expected with no issues.

For background this was happening in 1.3 and after an upgrade to 1.4 is still the same.

Any thoughts on what is going on here?

1 Like

@BOTLFarm Thanks this sounds like a bug. I created a GitHub issue to investigate and copied your description in. Let’s continue the conversation over there: https://github.com/farmOS/farmOS/issues/293