When i explore field kit it showing alert as field module not installed?

i was installed fieldkit.but, i couldn’t use it. it showing below alert message.

It looks like you don’t have any Field Modules installed, or they have failed to load. Contact your farmOS server administrator to install new modules, or troubleshoot why they are not loading.

1 Like

local installation also tested:

It looks like you don't have any Field Modules installed - #2 by jgaehring

field-module-tasks already installed.

2 Likes

Hey there, @aathi179, just catching up!

Have you installed and enabled the compiled module on the farmOS side? The module can be run in Field Kit’s development mode locally without the need to install it on a server (you still need to have a local server running on port 80, however), but to run Field Kit from https://farmos.app (or from your own hosted server on the web) and connect to your farmOS server, you need to have that the field-module-tasks package installed as a Drupal module on your farmOS server and enable it there.

1 Like

thank you for your response @jgaehring , i tried install as formos module while below mentioned error came.

1 Like

hi @jgaehring , After, i was added “field-module-task” directly (as folder) from extracted zip.Now below error came.

@jgaehring , Then i changed core version as core_version_requirement: ^9|^10 in info.yml.now, below error came.

1 Like

Hmm, I’m not entirely up to speed on the changes with v.10. Maybe it requires a similar version change in farm_fieldkit itself, or maybe there’s a conflicting module still installed or it just requires clearing the cache, but hard for me to say.

@mstenta, I’m putting all the original YAML files from the FK beta.2 release, because they’re pretty slim. Apart from the version number itself, which @aathi179 changed to ^9|^10, is there anything that jumps out to you that might be the issue?

# farm_fieldkit_tasks.info.yml
name: farmOS Field Kit Tasks
description: View, update and create farmOS logs for your assigned farm tasks.
type: module
package: farmOS
core_version_requirement: ^9
dependencies:
  - farm:farm_fieldkit
# farm_fieldkit_tasks.libraries.yml
tasks:
  js:
    js/tasks.2-0-0-beta-2.js:
      preprocess: false
# config/install/farm_fieldkit.field_module.tasks.yml
langcode: en
dependencies:
  enforced:
    module:
      - farm_fieldkit_tasks
id: tasks
label: Tasks
library: farm_fieldkit_tasks/tasks

1 Like

@jgaehring ,I didn’t change anything other than core_version_requirement. i just put yml for your reference.

#E:\installedapplication\htdocs\farmOS\web\modules\farm_fieldkit_tasks\farm_fieldkit_tasks.info.yml
name: farmOS Field Kit Tasks
type: module
package: farmOS
core_version_requirement: ^9|^10
dependencies:
  - farm:farm_fieldkit
#E:\installedapplication\htdocs\farmOS\web\modules\farm_fieldkit_tasks\farm_fieldkit_tasks.libraries.yml
tasks:
  js:
    js/tasks.2-0-0-beta-2.js:
      preprocess: false
#E:\installedapplication\htdocs\farmOS\web\modules\farm_fieldkit_tasks\config\install\farm_fieldkit.field_module.tasks.yml
langcode: en
dependencies:
  enforced:
    module:
      - farm_fieldkit_tasks
id: tasks
label: Tasks
library: farm_fieldkit_tasks/tasks
2 Likes

MySQL server has gone away is a separate issue I think @aathi179. Is your database running?

2 Likes

It needs to be ^9||^10 (two pipes).

For example: log.info.yml · 2.x · project / log · GitLab

But you could probably just drop the ^9|| altogether and just have ^10. farmOS v3 only support Drupal 10.

1 Like

@mstenta ,ok will try.

2 Likes