farmOS 2.0.0-beta7 has been released

The filter expands whenever there are query parameters applied to the URL. See this comment:

However, you’re right that the “click sort” column headers ALSO apply a query parameter… and I agree expanding the filters when that is applied doesn’t make sense.

Perhaps we should create a follow-up bug report. I’m not sure if there is an easy fix for this, however. :-/

cc @paul121

So actually, the data stream notifications module is not new in beta7 - it has been around since the very first 2.x release (beta7 just did some work to generalize it for other notifications).

However, you raise a good point! It is not currently possible to enable the data stream notifications module via the /farm/settings/modules form! It can only be enabled by a super admin (which is not available to Farmier instances).

@pat I will enable that module in your instance, and open a follow-up issue to make it possible to enable the notifications module via /farm/settings/modules - this is a farmOS core issue, not specific to Farmier.

1 Like