farmOS translation (i18n)

Today morning I wrote:

Hello
Drupal Italian Team gave me permissions on localize.drupal.
So I continued to translate from a simple .po file, but it’s too complicated, and I struggle to understand what, where and how the result of my translations is.
So yesterday I decided: I installed FarmOS locally, and then I tried to install the l10n_client module.
Having FarmOS locally, I simply brought l10n_client into modules. I activated it and the button turned green. In configuration, if enabled “Enable sharing translations with server” tells me that I don’t have permissions. But in user I don’t find where to insert the API Key!
And in user permissions I don’t find blocking of client localization.

Today afternoon:

Then update: there was some problem with the permissions of some directory of configuration. Resolved. Restarted apache.
Now I see the permissions of l10n_client, but the module cannot be activated: the button remains orange if I click it on. Do I have to ask in drupal.org? Is there anyone who has already done all this?
Is there any conflict between l10n_client and some FarmOS modules?
Thanks

Today evening:

Last update: I installed “l10n_client 7.x-1.3” but it has 2 bugs. The correct version is “l10n_client 7.x-1.x-dev”! It runs!
But I don’t find the field of “API Key” in a user settings!
Thank

Ok guys: database update: all right !! Now I start to work seriously on the translation!

1 Like